Friday, February 5, 2010

My Vacation











Hi my classmates,

Today I want to tell you about my vacation in Florida.There was the second time I came to Florida , but I always enjoy with Destin beach. It is very beautiful with the white sand ,blue beach, and sunny sky.I think it was a wonderful time of my life with my friends in Georgia.


The first day,We came in Florida by 2 cars.Then we went to the hotel and retiered.Afterthat, We found the buffet restaurant and ate some food.Next, we went around that beuatiful city.The second days , we went to the beach and swam.We had some games to play together.At this time , I was the winner who was the fasterst to ate shrimp :)). The third day , we went to the Outlet mall in Destin. It was a long road to go shopping.:P I bought some clothers and souvenirs to my friends( but it is not here now). They are very cheap. I love to go to Florida again to see this beautiful place and go shopping ...kakkakkaka....Now, they were my memories.And The End.:P




No comments:

Post a Comment