Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 9 - viedeo on ABC news



Hi everyone, how are you today? Do you want to hear a good new from me? It's about Celine dion.




Celine dion is a queen of country music that you alredy know. Now , she have a good new about her life. She is a pregnant right now and she expecting twins. Because Celine is so thin ( very skinny) that I didn't believe when I listen that new. I really shock of that thiing.Anyway, that is great :D . I want to see her new twins , because I am the one of the twins who really interesting in twins and the twins of Celine dion.


I choose this topic because I want you guys to know a bout my favorite country music singer's life and I think maybe , she is also your favorite singer who you want to be a paparazzi (fan)of her.


Vocabulary:

-expect(v): to think something will happen

-fertilize(v): to make new animal or plant life develope

-miscarriage(n): if a woman who is going have a baby has a miscarriage, she gives birth before the baby is properly formed and its dies

No comments:

Post a Comment