Monday, July 5, 2010

W1: TTTTTTTT Call me T

Hi everybody! I am very glad to meet you guys in our class.





My name is T( you can call me tity or something cute) ^^ .




I'm a Vietnamese who is come from the old capitol of VietNam. I speak English and some little of other languages that I studied from my international friends (a little Korea,japanese, and Thai ). Actually , I speak in vietnamese is better than every new languages I have known. It's not because of the fact that I'm a Vietnamese, there are many vietnamese who arent through everything in my language, but I'm good at literature in my high school.hehe..I was very pround of that thing untill i came to the US, studied how to write essays, and I thought I am the worst understander and writter in Enlish(even reader or speaker)^~^. That's really bad.Anyways, I try my best to be better:D

I live in Seattle with my tomboy sister. We are two pices of my family. I mean my sis and I are two parts of my family in the US and there are three parts left in VietNam.They are my mom and my two younger brothers.

I miss my mom so so so so muchhh that I want to come back my country imediately but for my goal , I cant go back now. I have to get my HS degree and go to college because my mom will be happy to see me at that time, then, I can go back to visit them again. It is a hard job for me to live without care from my mom, but i still live well at this time :D.



I get to SCCC by bus 7 or 9 with 40 to 65 mins everyday. So far, I hate to get a bus.


My favorite subject in that sclool is Psychology 120 class I take in this quater.It is something I feel close or strange to me. I am interesting in the feeling of human. There are a poetry that I really love from " Ulysses" by Alfred, Lord Tennyson that my teacher posted to me:


"I am part of all that I have met;


Yet all experiance is an arch wherethro'


Gleams that untravelled world.....



This poetry is so fantasic to give me something about our normal lives. Yes, we are just the part to create the world. In the other hand, we have many special thing different from each other. I'm me,you are you.:))
I like draw, shopping, take a pictue ,or sleep when I have enough free time to do :D. So, my friends and my family might ask my a lazy girl( just sometime), or an enthusiast, or a calm person, or whoever.I'm varying.

I want to be a rich person in business (hahahahaha) but also, I want to get my dream- be a fashion designer. I dont know in future I will change my mind or not, but I love to create the apperance. Of course, I want to use English in my job, and if I can , I hope to have a job that I can use both in Vietnamese and English. Maybe fashion designer is my future excelent job to have a change that I can use both languages :))

I dont search internet all day, so, I dont have any good website to tell you guy .Also, I just go to music.com or youtube.com to listen English music. I think you guys dont feel so strange at those websites.

oaaaaaaaawwwww.......That's all thing about me!!!!
Thanks for pay attention in my long topic.
Anyways, I have to sleep now,G9.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hello T - It is so nice to have you in my class again. I think you are a great person! Poetry is an amazing way to express feelings about life. Have you read any English poetry? I like Psychology, too! I am glad that you are enjoying it. What was your favorite subject in Vietnam? Gail

    ReplyDelete