Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 2 : Task 1 HIstory

Declaration of Independence on the History Channel







Hi my classmates, today I want to show you guys my history topic: Decalsration of Indepence.

Link:http://www.history.com/topics/july-4th/videos#declaration-of-independence
























It tells about the stories that American had been independent for 1776. After the meeting in Philadelphia, American wanted to fight for independence, it means, American wanted to be out of England king's control. Being free for their country, their lives, their dicisions, and their votes for who they want to be in charge of the govement were the ideas that they hoped to get. Finally, they found their own lives in a new time for indepenpence with a new declaration were written by Thomas Jerfferson.


I listened it for many times :)). I couldn't hear the small voice so well . About time, I think may be about 20 minutes.

I choose this video because of the simple fact that it is in the first role of my homework.:P Anyways, after I saw that video, I really like it. I enjoyed in the special music and some peaces of the histories were played in this video. This video was so fantasic that I could igmarinate what happened in the past. I think this video is the best way to study Amrica history. Moreover, I think I was affected by the fact in 1776, American was so self confidence to fight for independence. It is a lession that I have to remember about independence and dependence for America or for people over the world to now on.
It is very hard to live when we are dependence, isn't it?
Vocabulary:
- guarantee:(n): a formal written promise or prepare to replace a produce if it breaks within a specific period of time.
-alien:(n): someone who is not citizen of the country they are living or working in.



















No comments:

Post a Comment